Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post for 2012!


Reflections of 2012

It seems like it was just January 1st and now the year is already coming to an end.
This year I can truly say that I have experienced a myriad of emotions, from joy to heartache and sadness, in every aspect of my life and even a little with my blogging.


Lows of 2012:
  • Having to take a break from college and basically having to put my plans on hold, but that is definitely changing in 2013.
  • The death of my mother. I am still and probably will always feel like a part of me is missing. If your parents are still alive, appreciate them and love them while they are still here.
Highs of 2012:

  • Gaining new subscribers to my blog, although it's only a little it's a lot to me because I started off this year with no subscribers. So thank you to everyone that is a subscriber and follows my blog!
  • Becoming a teenager for the last time, I'll be twenty in less than two months! 
  • Truly realizing what great friends I have.They were and still are there for me during all of my ups and downs!

I don't believe in resolutions but I do have goals that I would like to work towards and achieve in 2013:
  • Be a more active and consistent blogger, including taking more pictures.
  • Run a 5k
  • Get a job
  • Getting my license
  • Instead of complaining about a situation, I will try to do something to change it
  • Enjoy each and every day that I am alive!
What are some of your favorite memories and experiences of 2012?

HAVE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2013!



Until Next Year
Gigi

No comments:

Post a Comment