Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hair Goals for 2013

r
Realistically I know that I probably will not follow all of these but I'm hoping that by mid year I have developed a few new healthy and fun habits for my hair!

1) Follow a consistent hair regimen
    At the moment I do not have a schedule that I use to wash, deep condition, moisturize or style my hair.
2) Try out a wider variety of hair brands and products (inner product junkie calling)
     OK, I'll admit this one might just be an excuse for me to buy more hair products.
3) Experiment with hair styles
    Even though I've been fully natural for nearly 1.5 years, I have yet to completely master a style,except     for the standard puff and mini twists.
4) Deep Condition every wash day
    I usually dc after every shampoo but sometimes when I'm feeling lazy I just use a rinse out conditioner or go straight to my leave-in! (I really need to get it together ladies!)
5) Participate in hair challenges
    I feel like I'm missing out on some of the "fun" of being natural and some of these look really interesting so I would love to jump on board in 2013.
6) Reach APL by December 2013
    This is very ambitious considering I have yet to do a proper length check or have a consistent regimen and plan to do this. But I am very optimistic and I'm hoping by achieving the other hair goals, this one won't be so  impossible after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment